JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Good home defense gun/ small game destroyer. Surprisingly one of my favorite shotguns of the many I've had the privilege to shoot- as it is actually very accurate and handles extremely well. It has a simplicity to it that can't be beat. Selling to reduce a load for a huge surprise move. Has the 26" barrel so it is quite handy as an all around gun. It will come cleaned up and with a few boxes of Hard to find shells.

image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
hello dan: i replied to you about the other gun as well. I am not interested in traveling far from my home to show a gun, due to my past experiences with violent random crime in large suburbanite areas. thanks.

Oh shoot, totally didn't see you are the same guy 😂. Heading off to AIT in a week but i might be able to send my dad down or figure somewhere to meet in between

Congratulations on your decision to serve The United States of America and may the Good Lord protect you too.

What's your MOS if you don't mind sharing?

I am going through a heck of a life change like you wouldn't believe myself...

I would be more than happy to deal with Dad. Let me know what you would like to do. Thanks, Dan and success and cheers to you, mate.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.