JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got a Turkish mauser (have to check whether it is a standard m98 or a K. Kale), still in the box I bought it in complete with bayonet, scabbard and cosmolene. What are these things selling for these days? I'm going to put it up for sale on the classifieds but have no idea what it is worth.

Thanks!

Turkish Mausers still aren't commanding much of a premium - largely because most of the bores look like the digestive tract of a diseased elephant... and the rest of the gun looks like it's been THROUGH the digestive tract of a diseased elephant...

Figure $100 to $150 unless its something exceptional, and then you've got to convince someone it's truly exceptional...

I managed to find a nice one with a mint bore a few years ago I picked up for something like $80 at the gun show...

turks are a thing all by themself the thread pattern in the action and barrel is different in dia and pitch many other small annoying differences when and if you decide to build on one. Fingolfen may be a bit optimistic on price but there are a lot of folks that are'nt aware of the turks shortcommings so put it up for auction and maybe you'll get lucky.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top