JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Am interested in obtaining a WW1 or WW2 German Mauser Model 98. Prefer no import marks but not necessarily a deal breaker. Must not be sporterized in any manner. Must be safe to shoot, accurate (no counterboring of muzzle) and have Nazi markings. Might be interested in a Russian capture IF there have been no defacement of original markings. Call Tim at 360-883-0615

I don't know if this would help or anything... but have you been into LL Guns recently? Its off of 72nd ave. in Dollars Corner... They have a pretty decent K98 there, or at least it was there about a week ago. It looked pretty clean...re-finished stock, most numbers matching (buttplate looked like a replacement). The cleaning rod was missing, but you can pickup original ones for $20-70. The one that was there had all the nazi eagle proof-marks, the byf manufacturers code, and was dated at 1943 if i recall correctly. The pricetag was $399.

I dont work for LL or anything, i just saw it there last week...saw your ad, and put 2 and 2 together. Just tryin to help you out.