JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a Mauser Model 80SA Browning Hi Power clone. It has been cerakoted by a local gunsmith and new sear by EGW installed. Price is $400

DSCN2999.JPG

Last Edited:
Manufactured for German contract by Fegyver- és Gázkészulékgyár ('FÉG'), Budapest, 1980-1982

Wartime?!... when isnt it wartime on this rock. Serbian wartime, I believe back then

Manufactured for German contract by Fegyver- és Gázkészulékgyár ('FÉG'), Budapest, 1980-1982

Wartime?!... when isnt it wartime on this rock. Serbian wartime, I believe back then
Yes it is FÉG made and assembled in Germany I believe, it does not say made in Hungary on the frame

Last Edited:
After occupying Belgium in 1940, German forces took over the FN plant. German troops subsequently used the Hi-Power, having assigned it the designation Pistole 640(b) ("b" for belgisch, "Belgian").[3] Examples produced by FN in Belgium under German occupation bear German inspection and acceptance marks, or Waffenamts, such as WaA613. In German service, it was used mainly by Waffen-SS and Fallschirmjäger personnel.

After occupying Belgium in 1940, German forces took over the FN plant. German troops subsequently used the Hi-Power, having assigned it the designation Pistole 640(b) ("b" for belgisch, "Belgian").[3] Examples produced by FN in Belgium under German occupation bear German inspection and acceptance marks, or Waffenamts, such as WaA613. In German service, it was used mainly by Waffen-SS and Fallschirmjäger personnel.

Just to clarify, this gun is late 80's or early 90's production and known to have the best fit and finish of FÉG Hi powers

Last Edited:
Price lowered to $400, custom cerakote, new springs, new sear, very nice crisp trigger. Just the grips, sear and springs alone were $100, someone is getting a great deal here.

Last Edited:
Nothing to trade from me but maybe an option to help you get rid of it. Gun looks great. Exactly what I want my project cz75 to look like when finished. Good luck with the sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.