JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a nice Mauser Gew 98 receiver (Spandau 1917) with Remington RA-2-44 30-06 Springfield Barrel. This came off a fully functional sporting Mauser. I shot about 200 rounds with it with no problems. The receiver is rust free. The barrel rifling is very good and I can not see any pitting inside barrel. Barrel inside looks very clean. The receiver has a peep sight attached to it, thus there are two holes on the side of the receiver holding the peep sight, but they do not affect functionality of the receiver at all.

This Gew 98 action would be a perfect base to build a custom rifle around it. I was planning of doing it, but I gave up. I am asking 100$ cash, or could trade for 300 Win Mag and 308 Win ammo. Since the rifle action was manufactured in 1917, the purchase has to go through a FFL dealer. I am looking for a local sale in Seattle area. You can choose a FFL dealer to do transfer, or we can go to Precise Shooter in Lynnwood. Buyer pays for FFL transfer.

Cheers,

Dan

Gew98#1.jpg Gew98#2.jpg Gew98#3.jpg Gew98#4.jpg Gew98#5.jpg Gew98#6.jpg Gew98#7.jpg Gew98#8.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.