JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
THIS GUN HAS BEEN SOLD PENDING FUNDS. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

I am posting this against my better judgement, as I know that photos are a big plus in a for sale ad. That doesn't change the fact that I know very little about computers. I know a fair amount about guns, though!

I have anM48 Mauser 8mm that is in great shape. All numbers match, bore is shiny and it is an incredibly accurate rifle. This rifle is not worth enough money to justify the sale. I am simply too broken down to shoulder the rifle and the recoil.

I also have 862 rounds of Yugo 196gr. mil-surp FMJ, 20 FN soft point "Hunting Cartridges" dated to 1940(not only cool, but very accurate and expansion is great. Elk will fear you.) and 20 Remington Core-Lokt new production rounds.

I also have a German cleaning kit that was never used until I used it 2 or 3 times.

This is my only 8mm Mauser. I need to sell everything as a package or the ammo must go first. I would like $550 for the rifle, cleaning kit and 902 rds. of ammo. The 100-120 rounds that I sent down the barrel were all amazingly dialed in at 200 yards. Were someone interested in the ammo,I would like $300 for the ammo and another $300 for the rifle and cleaning kit.

I am interested in all trade offers. I am not offended by "lowballers". I am willing and able to email photos. If you request photos, this does not obligate you to purchase the rifle. I am happy to send photos to anyone interested.

Thank you and if I somehow muster up the intelligence to put pictures on this here picture machine, I'll do that. Kip.

THIS GUN HAS BEEN SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

Last Edited: