JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
72CF7654-62DB-4B62-92AB-633704C1FD1E.jpeg A184990C-EE5E-4B0A-9544-A4A37C64F247.jpeg I have 270 rounds of 7.92 , and 40 rounds of 8.57 JS.
$ 110 for all of it and the 50 cal ammo can.

Last Edited:
hmmm I've heard pretty poor reviews of the Ecuadorian stuff, have you fired any of it?
I just pulled it out and it appears I was misinformed by my source. I have one box of Ecuadorian from 1955 so only 15 rounds. The rest is Turkish from 1945. Attached is a picture of the headstamp. I have not shot any of it
CD35B5CF-2196-4B3F-8205-BF1704BA5C56.jpeg

Ah darn thanks for the info but from what I hear Turk ain't great either, high propensity for hangfires. Thanks for the info though!

Ah darn thanks for the info but from what I hear Turk ain't great either, high propensity for hangfires. Thanks for the info though!
Interesting you say that. The info I found online breaking down about 10 different kinds of ammo said the Turkish stuff works every time.

Interesting you say that. The info I found online breaking down about 10 different kinds of ammo said the Turkish stuff works every time.
Oh really can you send me that? I found a bunch of forum posts saying the opposite.id love to buy it if I can be pretty sure it's good.

Oh really can you send me that? I found a bunch of forum posts saying the opposite.id love to buy it if I can be pretty sure it's good.
This is the video I found after you mentioned issues with Ecuadorian. It's an older video but the guy breaks down tons of different surplus ammunition. Good bad and ugly. He gets to the Turkish ammo at 6:45 if you want to fast forward. He is pretty detailed on his breakdowns of the different surplus ammo available.

Turkish ammo is just fine to shoot in bolt action Mausers. It is a no-go in semi-automatics. The 1947 batch has a reputation for split cases but otherwise good stuff. I've shot hundreds of rounds of it and had no hang fires. It is light weight (147gr) and hot (near 3000 fps), the same a wartime German production. If I wasn't getting out of the caliber I would snap this up. GLWS

Turkish ammo is just fine to shoot in bolt action Mausers. It is a no-go in semi-automatics. The 1947 batch has a reputation for split cases but otherwise good stuff. I've shot hundreds of rounds of it and had no hang fires. It is light weight (147gr) and hot (near 3000 fps), the same a wartime German production. If I wasn't getting out of the caliber I would snap this up. GLWS

You're getting out? you wouldn't happen to be selling any 8mm bolt actions would you?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.