JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I have an ugly sporterized model 98 German Mauser in 300 Win Mag that is available for sale two ways:
With Leupold base & rings and Bushnell scope for $130 or without base, rings and scope for $100.
This gun is ugly. the stock is a carved-up sporterized old military item and the gun should be re-blued. The good news is that someone has already done the hard work of bending the bolt for a scope, fitting a new safety to work with a scope, smoothing out the top of the reciever and adding a nice base, etc. The action alone is worth more than what I am asking for the rifle , and yes the price is firm. I have no way to send pictures or email because although I live in north central Oregon I will be in Portland for the next four days at the Auto swap meet away from my computer but if you wish to meet up some morning or evening in Portland and view the gun i will have it with me. 503-703-2874

I also have a brand new barrel in 7mm mag short chambered and threaded for a large ring Mauser that would be perfect to put on this gun available for $40 extra.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.