JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What was he shot with? Many M4 carbines have been set up with a 3 shot burst option instead of full auto. A single trigger pull fires 3 shots. That could easily explain this.

Our local police killed a suicidal teen several years ago who came at them with a big butcher knife. The officer only pulled the trigger of his M4 twice, but his gun fired six rounds.

In that incident people had also wondered why the young man had been shot so many times by the police, despite the fact that he had an 11 inch knife in his hand, and was only 20 feet from the officers and coming at them.

View attachment 244900
From personal experience with an M4 on 3rnd burst, prone on a sandbag, 3rnds in the head at 25m is impossible. Now 20ft might be possible, but even supported 3rnd burst is difficult to control. My money is on a controlled triple tap with a custom competition grade trigger. I know several LEOs who run custom setups.

Looking at the image that the local TV news station broadcast of his body, I would say that he had to have been shot from multiple directions, thus implying multiple officers shooting. There appears to be an exit wound on the left side of his head behind his ear, and another exit wound out the top of his right forehead.

How could just one marksman account for both of those hits? I think that multiple officers may have hit him from multiple directions. No doubt exists that his death must have been near instant in nature.

richard_matt_sm.jpg

Looking at the image that the local TV news station broadcast of his body, I would say that he had to have been shot from multiple directions, thus implying multiple officers shooting. There appears to be an exit wound on the left side of his head behind his ear, and another exit wound out the top of his right forehead.

How could just one marksman account for both of those hits? I think that multiple officers may have hit him from multiple directions. No doubt exists that his death must have been near instant in nature.

View attachment 245199
Must have been Oswald. Only guy in history to shoot like that

The coroner just disclosed that Matt was shot three times in the head. While I say good riddance I am wondering about the details. How far away was he from the shooter? What was he shot with? It seems kind of unlikely to me that he was triple tapped. Is it possible he got Bin Ladened?
Heavens to Betsy. Never heard of Matt and no link given nor more verbiage. Related to Adam perchance.? I don't know him either.
Perhaps amend your op or let's ditch this stank.

Heavens to Betsy. Never heard of Matt and no link given nor more verbiage. Related to Adam perchance.? I don't know him either.
Perhaps amend your op or let's ditch this stank.

Do you not have a T.V.? The Matt/Sweat convicted murders escape from Clinton Prison in New york has only been on every news station broadcast daily for the past three weeks including the fatal shooting by government agents of Matt this week. You must not be big on current events. Or are you a lurker that likes to stir the pot? It doesn't appear you have bothered to read the over 30 posts on this thread. :)

Do you not have a T.V.? The Matt/Sweat convicted murders escape from Clinton Prison in New york has only been on every news station broadcast daily for the past three weeks including the fatal shooting by government agents of Matt this week. You must not be big on current events. Or are you a lurker that likes to stir the pot? It doesn't appear you have bothered to read the over 30 posts on this thread. :)
Wow. Sure. My fingernails are to be envied.. pass the bon-bons and the remote!

When you have a firearms discussion and a lot of it is related to defensive and offensive weapons and also law enforcement I think a shooting like this makes an interesting thread. There have been 38 posts. And where is the 20 gauge? Maybe they picked it up so he couldn't use it. ;)

WTF are you yappin' at here Bro? Quote something so we know WTF you're talking about. Huh?
And if it's me.HELL NO i don't watch TV.My brain is as rotten as its gunna get just reading posts like yours

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top