JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's far too long to post here, but it's a good read.
Bracken: Dear Mr. Security Agent | Western Rifle Shooters Association

I originally didn't like Bracken's first book, because it seemed too off the wall, and I couldn't imagine any .gov or LEOs acting like that.

Well, in the years since I found his book, I've seen it start to happen step by step.

LEO death squads (Jose Guerena).
Mass panic inducing shootings by people who have very little gun knowledge, or money but are well equipped and as effective as a trained soldier.
Politicians falling all over themselves to divide the people and promote lines like gun owners kill kids, while trying to jam through bans.
Acceptance of forced molestation of our children by the TSA.

He outlines all of it, very well, and I think rightly lays out what the LEO should do to keep things from going sideways.

Be warned though, it's a long read, but very much worth it.

Good read.

But in the name of public safety the government is going to whittle your allowable firearms down step by step, first eliminating semi-automatic rifles, then pistols, and eventually on down to the last bolt-action hunting rifles and shotguns, which may be kept at a government armory, and signed out for an approved day of hunting with a few shells. (Make sure to retrieve your empty brass for the counting.)

:s0155:

It's a roadmap for sure, it's really easy for the LE community to get on board with protecting the people and Constitution. I'm afraid though, Bracken's words will effectively fall on deaf ears in the LE community.

Wow, eye opening and a good read. I have many friends in law enforcment and will share this with them and others. Although I am hopeful that this future will not happen it will take all of us working together to protect our feedoms to make sure it does not!

Very good read and I am sad to say it but I feel it could happen. I sent the link to several folks who feel the same as I do about what is going on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top