JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I couldn't stop laughing...

<broken link removed>

Cornelius man threatened his wife with a homemade spiked club. Maybe he watched too much Walking Dead, or just had a hard on for ancient history. Whatever the case, alcohol was involved (shocker!)

With that name something tells me it's no so medieval where he's from.

And if your going to make a spiked club you could do a lot better than that piece of crap.
Dang did his 5 year old make that.

Dis fo mudda russia!

Go ahead and laugh. When all our guns stop working and we're down to swords, pikes, and melee weapons the Renaissance Faire dweebs we like to make fun of will be our new lords and masters! Read Dies the Fire by S.M Stirling and it's sequels for how a world without boomsticks would work...
I keep a club too. Just in case.

Oh yeah,
I have a Eastern Woodland Indian war club , a couple of bows , three spears , a untold number of knives and a few tomahawks , plus a WWII katana as well.
So you say "No Boomstick" , I say "No problem!" :D

A man's gotta have something when his powder is wet ...
Andy

Oh yeah,
I have a Eastern Woodland Indian war club , a couple of bows , three spears , a untold number of knives and a few tomahawks , plus a WWII katana as well.
So you say "No Boomstick" , I say "No problem!" :D

A man's gotta have something when his powder is wet ...
Andy

I am <1% Mohawk. I wonder if that's enough to be a natural with the Eastern Woodland War Indian Club. If not, I can always just get the haircut and go tribal anyways.

Go ahead and laugh. When all our guns stop working and we're down to swords, pikes, and melee weapons the Renaissance Faire dweebs we like to make fun of will be our new lords and masters! Read Dies the Fire by S.M Stirling and it's sequels for how a world without boomsticks would work...
I keep a club too. Just in case.

I have a Bat'leth. For realz. I think I'm gonna be OK when the bullets run out :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top