JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
  • All want to sell ads are required to have a price. We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.
For Trade for excellent quality fishing items like G Loomis, Shimano Calcutta, Saltiga Reels, in great shape. Like fishing salt water for Tuna and Halibut as well as inshore, bays and river. Could also be interest in quality firearms, glock, Kahr K9, and sig.

Willing to listen to cash offers. If feel that it is worth $550 cash for what is being offered and the condition of the items.

Here is what I have

Mathews DXT Bow is perfect condition.
70lb, 29in draw
5 Axis field tip arrows
5 Axis arrows never used with broad heads
cobra glow sights, Battery light for indoor range
True Fire release
New Hard Case.

I can email you picture if you send me your email address. My items are in great condition yours should be also.

photo 1-1.JPG

photo 2-1.JPG

photo 3-1.JPG

photo 4-1.JPG

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top