JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heya!

Here is my Mateba Unica 6 .44 Mag. These are very unique revolvers and super hard to find. When firing, the upper portion of the revolver slides back and rotates the cylinder. Also supposed to eat some recoil, but this gun has only had ~10 rounds through it so I couldn't tell you how much of a reduction. It's my favorite safe queen. With how rare these have gotten, curio and relics is probably the right place!

20180327_162219.jpg 20180327_162331.jpg 20180327_162310.jpg 20180327_162351.jpg

Brits are the reason we got the second amendment (Canada and Australia didn't)........we are not far from that time in our history and the test of time has proven our decisions to be pretty on the mark. Even my loyal Royalist relatives that came here in the early 1600's took arms against them in the late 1700's.

Does anyone else think the web between the chambers looks really thin? I am sure it was an interesting engineering exercise, would look great in a 007 movie.......looks like an intricate design built to avoid other people's patents.......after all the good ones (patents) were taken. I really like my Italian sports cars (2 Maserati's and an Alfa Romero right now) but when time comes to get something done, I use one of my GMC truck's or one of my Mercedes for simplicity and reliability.

Last Edited:
Does anyone else think the web between the chambers looks really thin?

That's what I was thinking when I first saw it.

I think it's butt ugly, like a Rhino. But that's me, and I've been accused of having NO taste, except in my mouth. Butt-hey, If someday that gun is worth $70,000.00, or something like that, good for you!

That's what I was thinking when I first saw it.

I think it's butt ugly, like a Rhino. But that's me, and I've been accused of having NO taste, except in my mouth. Butt-hey, If someday that gun is worth $70,000.00, or something like that, good for you!

LOL this revolver and the Rhino were designed by the same guy! He definitely had his own style.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top