JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I so dig it. But at $7,000+, not so much. That is into transferable MG zone. I will say this, I, like many others, kick myself for not obtaining one on the (relatively speaking) cheap when they were imported years ago.

It's a huge part of cosplay and anime as the character Togusa in Ghost in the Shell uses a Mateba almost exclusively...
Only reason I care about it.
I'm more of a Webley fan anyway.

It's a huge part of cosplay and anime as the character Togusa in Ghost in the Shell uses a Mateba almost exclusively...
Only reason I care about it.
I'm more of a Webley fan anyway.

I know almost nothing of the Japanese cartoons. I'm at least mildly surprised such a rare piece of would appear in such media.

And every Webley and Enfield I've sold off, I've regretted. There is one of the latter in the current line-up. But I digress. :s0165:

I know almost nothing of the Japanese cartoons. I'm at least mildly surprised such a rare piece of would appear in such media.

And every Webley and Enfield I've sold off, I've regretted. There is one of the latter in the current line-up. But I digress. :s0165:
Mateba Autorevolver - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games
Looks like GitS is about the only thing it has been seen featured in...
I would consider Ghost in the Shell more of a work of art than a cartoon. The water colors used for scenery are superb.

Well... I can say I am not so much a fan to out bid that...

F9A6CFC8-1545-4F2F-B0FC-E24EE7D8030B.jpeg

How about a gas operated revolver with a short stroke op rod turning the cylinder with z-cam cutouts, ala the W/F? The firing chamber would be on the bottom, with the laser housed in the space between the bbl and the sight plane.
Just the depraved musings of a crazed old man. :D

Respectfully ...

I could not get the provided link to work. Said that was not available. Sorry. Also my old cheapo well made great condition Charter Arms .44 Special 3" Bulldog REVOLVER will shoot five times as fast as I can squeeze the sweet smooth but long trigger. But if I do I can not hit anything past the first shot. Even inside the barn. Heavy barrel whip and recoil. Oh well. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top