JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
OK lady and gentlemen, here is your chance to pick up some very similar looking rifles.

First we have a Marlin 917m2. This rifle is chambered in the cute little .17 Hornady Mach 2. It has about 150 rounds through it and proved to be one heck of a shooter at 100 yards. The mach 2 is almost the perfect squirrel rifle; it shoots flat and accurate but has offerings in both ballistic tips and FMJ (nice option for those who either want to blow the target open, or make a clean shot for saving the meat.) I think I have the original packaging, I will check if you are interested in it. The rifle comes with one 7 round mag and one 15 round mag. Also comes with 10 or so unopened boxes of Hornady mach 2 ammo. *Don't bother looking on marlins website for this, it's no longer in production. But uses all the same parts as the 17 HMR version (minus barrel)

Next up is the big brother of the 917m2, the 917v in .17 HMR. This rifle has even less rounds down the pipe, only 50 to be exact. I did not ever shoot for groups with this rifle, but reading some reviews on Rim Fire Central it looks as though these rifles are really quite accurate. I had another rifle in .17 HMR, and made some 150 yard shots on sage rats, results were quite impressive (as in the bodies being blown in half or turned inside-out.)This gun would go well with a high power scope and some far off paper or an open field full of rats. It comes with one 7 round mag and one 5 round mag (both blued of course.) And this rifle comes with all the original packaging as well (cable lock, paperwork, the sort.) I have 5 boxes of Hornady Varmint Express that I will include with this rifle.

Applying To Both Rifles

- Both rifles have had the trigger springs changed and are now 2#s or under (I don’t have a gauge, but these are VERY light triggers, be careful) they have been drop tested (carefully) and have had no hammer trips from that. Both the safeties work as they should as well (both of these things are problems when guns have custom trigger work)

- Both rifles are missing the rear swivel stud thing. I have filled it in with glue, but you can remove quite easily if you wish to use these again.

- Both rifles have the factory scope mounts installed with lock-tight.

I am really looking for OREGON buyers, but I will ship to a Washington FFl at your expense.

I will offer a discount if you buy both rifles at the same time. $350 for both or $200 per rifle, NO TRADES
Thanks, Luke

DSC05573.jpg

DSC05574.jpg

DSC05575.jpg

DSC05576.jpg

DSC05577.jpg

DSC05580.jpg

DSC05582.jpg

DSC05585.jpg

DSC05586.jpg

DSC05587.jpg

OK time for a quick update. I have found both original trigger springs, so you can return your trigger to a heavier poundage if you want to hunt or just like to have original parts.

Also, packaging has been found for both rifles. As you can see, all the original paperwork and locks are still there. After doing a recount, i have 13 boxes of .17 mach 2 and 6 boxes of .17 HMR. If you buy the combo deal I will throw the ammo can in the shown picture for free.

DSC05590.jpg

DSC05591.jpg

.17 mach 2

DSC05592.jpg

DSC05593.jpg

.17 HMR

DSC05594.jpg

DSC05595.jpg

ammo

DSC05596.jpg

DSC05597.jpg

DSC05600.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.