JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heads up. Just heard about this. Over on the East side, it's just a touch hazy, so unsure how bad it's going to get...

The National Weather Service has issued an air quality alert that is now in effect until 11 a.m. Monday across western Washington. Smoke from wildfires across the state is expected to continue to be unhealthy for sensitive groups through the weekend.

Winds are expected to shift Friday, which NWS says will bring smoke from fires in Oregon and California into western Washington, keeping the air quality reduced. The NWS also warned that there may be additional updates depending on how thick the smoke is as it moves into the region. Conditions are also expected to be worse overnight when calmer winds will allow the smoke to settle.

The Washington Emergency Management Division is echoing the warning from the NWS, calling it a "super massive cloud of smoke" that's headed toward the state Friday.

Inhaling smoke isn't good for anyone, even if you're healthy, and it's especially bad during the COVID-19 pandemic as it could increase the risk of complications. Track the air quality and ongoing wildfires here.

To stay indoors or not? Advice for wildfire smoke and COVID-19 safety

While smoke remains, residents are advised to keep windows closed and avoid going outdoors whenever possible, especially those with preexisting respiratory problems. Find additional tips from the state Department of Health on how to protect yourself from smoke online here.

Heads up. Just heard about this. Over on the East side, it's just a touch hazy, so unsure how bad it's going to get...

The National Weather Service has issued an air quality alert that is now in effect until 11 a.m. Monday across western Washington. Smoke from wildfires across the state is expected to continue to be unhealthy for sensitive groups through the weekend.

Winds are expected to shift Friday, which NWS says will bring smoke from fires in Oregon and California into western Washington, keeping the air quality reduced. The NWS also warned that there may be additional updates depending on how thick the smoke is as it moves into the region. Conditions are also expected to be worse overnight when calmer winds will allow the smoke to settle.

The Washington Emergency Management Division is echoing the warning from the NWS, calling it a "super massive cloud of smoke" that's headed toward the state Friday.

Inhaling smoke isn't good for anyone, even if you're healthy, and it's especially bad during the COVID-19 pandemic as it could increase the risk of complications. Track the air quality and ongoing wildfires here.

To stay indoors or not? Advice for wildfire smoke and COVID-19 safety

While smoke remains, residents are advised to keep windows closed and avoid going outdoors whenever possible, especially those with preexisting respiratory problems. Find additional tips from the state Department of Health on how to protect yourself from smoke online here.
Washington state's governor, Jay "tinfoil hat wearin' stupid bastard" Inslee will require the smoke to self quarantine in Gresham for 14 days before coming to Washington.

Washington state's governor, Jay "tinfoil hat wearin' stupid bastard" Inslee will require the smoke to self quarantine in Gresham for 14 days before coming to Washington.

There will be a smoke inhalation moratorium to protect the smoke from unjust inhalation and no smoke should be expected to pay rent. Somehow stealing food and gas is still a crime, but you can steal someones 530K house and live in it for free...:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
There will be a smoke inhalation moratorium to protect the smoke from unjust inhalation and no smoke should be expected to pay rent. Somehow stealing food and gas is still a crime, but you can steal someones 530K house and live in it for free...:rolleyes:

DBDA7A68-F434-4F05-88F8-C4265E365326.jpeg

Are you actually running? PM me your name I will vote for you...
NO! I have been elected to public office twice. Both times it was simply an extension of my belief in serving people. I was stunned at how corrupt many politicians and bureaucrats are. Petty and vindictive too. I have been asked by my political party to run for Congress, but at my age and place in life, no. Younger and smarter patriots need to be running. My time has past.

Ol' Bill believed that having a female orally gratify you was NOT a sex act! Interestingly, he was able to produce a child with that sad bag of guts that he was married to.
You really believe that worthless welp is his n hers? I don't! Cankles might have "Accepted" a non standard issue deposit and carried it, but it t'wernt slick willies!

The "Mother in tennis shoes" wanted to have a photo op with me many years ago, when she was campaigning for reelection. I not only refused, but wouldn't even speak to her. She has very colorful language skills when she wants to.

Most of their ilk do if they don't get their way. You know the ilk. I'm not allowed to call the group out directly by name anymore....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top