JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most of their ilk do if they don't get their way. You know the ilk. I'm not allowed to call the group out directly by name anymore....
I understand completely. Maria Cantwell is a class act. She was wealthy when she was first elected and even wealthier now. She will also nod her head when you bring an issue before her and give you an elaborate story about how she will "look into in" on your behalf. Just another politician looking for a way to extract more money from the American taxpayer.

I understand completely. Maria Cantwell is a class act. She was wealthy when she was first elected and even wealthier now. She will also nod her head when you bring an issue before her and give you an elaborate story about how she will "look into in" on your behalf. Just another politician looking for a way to extract more money from the American taxpayer.

Yeah, Patty Cake and Maria (rhymes with buntwell....but starts with a different letter...)

Semen may be delivered by various means. A stick may have been used. I don't know. I did see those horrible VD films when I was in the Marines.

Yeah... an UGLY STICK!!

79846CA4-2054-49D5-BE66-5DF3B8646C30.jpeg

Last Edited:
This super massive incredible stupendous amazing unbelievable cloud has all the build-up that Comet Kohoutek had. A rather more ominous cloud was produced locally by a really steamed stratovolcano in May 1980. Oldsters in Yakima remember it well.

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 10.57.49 PM.png

This super massive incredible stupendous amazing unbelievable cloud has all the build-up that Comet Kohoutek had. A rather more ominous cloud was produced locally by a really steamed stratovolcano in May 1980. Oldsters in Yakima remember it well.

View attachment 748071
I remember it well and was living in Moscow, Idaho at the time. We got about 2-3". Nice photo of a `71 Ford Torino.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top