JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here we go again. They will never understand what it means to be armed until its to late and their jobs are lost to a dictator and they are forced into manual labor when the dictator has no use for their dribble. What is lost on them is the fact that we would fight to protect them and their petty jobs. Or fight along side of them against tyranny. Its sad that they think its us and them not "We the people" When will they figure it out.

Can't trust them at all. They are so fired come next ellection!!!!

Need to talk the Dems on the forum who thought all along that their elected officials would never come after their guns. What say you now?

Unwarranted police searches of your home? Are these the people you want in office? What true American would ever conceive of such a thing?

Need to talk the Dems on the forum who thought all along that their elected officials would never come after their guns. What say you now?

Unwarranted police searches of your home? Are these the people you want in office? What true American would ever conceive of such a thing?

No doubt - Where are all the liberals and Obama apologists and mockers of those who warned of this path? I'm typically not a name-caller but these folks have been (but I hope are no longer) beyond naively idiotic.

The only good that could come of this is it seems to be uniting both sides. The side that knew it was headed to this and the side that supported libs for there union jobs and handouts are finally figuring out that there are some things that are really worth fighting for.

The only good that could come of this is it seems to be uniting both sides. The side that knew it was headed to this and the side that supported libs for there union jobs and handouts are finally figuring out that there are some things that are really worth fighting for.

I know one person in a union that didnt vote for obama (i know, he's probably the only one in country) but im thinking there are a few on this forum that voted for him & now think of him as garbage after him & his fellow dems & repubs, yep quite a few losers from both parties pushing or at least supporting insane gun legislation.

They have been very quite...
But it would be my guess they still support the decision to vote for Obummer

...Virtually never are murderers the ordinary, law-abiding people against whom gun bans are aimed. Almost without exception, murderers are extreme aberrants with lifelong histories of crime, substance abuse, psychopathology, mental retardation and/or irrational violence against those around them, as well as other hazardous behavior, e.g., automobile and gun accidents."

-- Don B. Kates, writing on statistical patterns in gun crime

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads