JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd say it would rather depend if you say you're unaware of the change in regulation, or whether they find your claims of non-compliance.

Willful disobedience of the law is like asking to be made an example of.

There are all sorts of ways of violating the law and getting away with it. Discussing your intent online is not one of those.
Really? You're so smart...

I've already replaced my pistol upper with a 16" upper so I could care so much less. I'll continue to call out the extremely retarded rule and the even dumber notion that a rifle with a shorter barrel than 16" is somehow more dangerous than a full length barrel.

Again the 2nd deadliest mass shooting was done with pistols, the deadliest with full length rifles.

Hell a .50 big could possibly take down low flying planes etc. But those are perfectly legal w/o a permission slip from big poppa ATF/ BATFE...

Really? You're so smart...

I've already replaced my pistol upper with a 16" upper so I could care so much less. I'll continue to call out the extremely retarded rule and the even dumber notion that a rifle with a shorter barrel than 16" is somehow more dangerous than a full length barrel.

Again the 2nd deadliest mass shooting was done with pistols, the deadliest with full length rifles.

Hell a .50 big could possibly take down low flying planes etc. But those are perfectly legal w/o a permission slip from big poppa ATF/ BATFE...
How do you manage to make it sound like I said something dumb that you disagree with, when you actually aren't?

Screenshot_20230606_200016.jpg

Those that changed their pistol to a rifle have a much better weapon and that is good.
My first pistol I built for my wife mainly. She complained about the heavier ARs. Not to say I never used them but for EDC or traveling they were never a big deal for me. I did build one later because a bunch of cool parts came together.

Just like 9mm ARs. Would have been fun to build but they were never for me. Everyone has their reasons.

I took my refitted pistols with their repurposed uppers and sighted them in today. Hotter than balls out there and busy too. Lots of 20 somethings.

I doubt very much that anyone would actually get convicted of a felony and go to prison for merely having a pistol brace on the weapon if that is their only crime...

I would bet if you have no arrest record and for some odd reason found by leo/atf to be in possession of a 10" AR w/ brace still attached they would just have you remove said brace and confiscated it.

Now if you were to use said weapon in commission of a crime or said weapon was found in your possession due to you committing some unrelated crime where your person or property was searched then I could see you being charged for that felony.
As with so much of this stuff they do not have the time or manpower to chase these down. Those with one will of course not be able to openly play with them any more. Criminals if found with one they will just use that charge to stack charges so they can plea down. Anyone else if they are doing something to poke the bear and they come for them and can find nothing else? They would then of course use that to make a charge with.

Agreed.
If you're a lone ranger, fly by the seat of your pants kinda guy, why worry about laws. I respect that lifestyle and mentality. "Register my brace? I'll just put a stock on it! Bump stock illegal now? I'll just drill a 3rd hole. What do I have to lose?"

On the other hand when you become a home owner and get married and have some kids its like.... is my non compliance worth losing everything I have???
Wars are not fought by only childless men.

I need to remind myself of this often.

What kind of country do you want your children and grandchildren to live in?

In a press release, a Federal Judge has apparently included SAF members as part of the protected class/plaintiffs in the pistol brace injunction.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top