JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
that's actually a horrible analogy.

Ow. Hurtful.
Actually, you're correct though...it wasn't my best effort. I wanted to get my hurled-insult in to the OP before I lost my rage toward him
(something I believe you might be familiar with. Just sayin').
How about this one...
My theoretical physicist has never actually seen the event horizon surrounding a black hole, but he knows its there.
Better for you?

Ow. Hurtful.
Actually, you're correct though...it wasn't my best effort. I wanted to get my hurled-insult in to the OP before I lost my rage toward him
(something I believe you might be familiar with. Just sayin').
How about this one...
My theoretical physicist has never actually seen the event horizon surrounding a black hole, but he knows its there.
Better for you?

actually that's just as bad....a theoretical physicist doesn't KNOW its there but rather theorizes that its there. if he did know it existed he'd probably be an experimental physicist.

just stick to the insults and lay off the analogies.

and BTW my response was not intended to be hurtful just point out how horrible the analogy was

39 likes is a lot. Funny, isn't it ? I still don't care for Massad Ayoob. I have actually read a lot of his stuff. He's a self promoting layman. If I ever need a lawyer I'll be sure to get one with a degree. It's been mentioned that he is top notch in the " industry ". There shouldn't be an "industry". Too many scared people out there already.

actually that's just as bad....a theoretical physicist doesn't KNOW its there but rather theorizes that its there. if he did know it existed he'd probably be an experimental physicist.

BAZINGA_zps53df74ab.jpg

Where did you get your psychiatric training exactly ? BTW I don't spend much time practicing to kill people. Can I shoot ? Yes, but I don't see a bad guy, zombie, or mob behind every bush. In other words I don't live my life in irrational fear.
P.S. You forgot to call me fat or imply I had a small penis or had a deep Freudian need to bubblegum my mother.

See next paragraph.

39 likes is a lot. Funny, isn't it ? I still don't care for Massad Ayoob. I have actually read a lot of his stuff. He's a self promoting layman. If I ever need a lawyer I'll be sure to get one with a degree. It's been mentioned that he is top notch in the " industry ". There shouldn't be an "industry". Too many scared people out there already.

You know nothing. Your comments expose you as a fraud.

Ayoob is not, nor does he present himself as a lawyer.
He is however an expert witness. A quality expert witness at that.
If anyone ever has the unfortunate circumstances where they have to use lethal force there is a god chance their lawyer will introduce studies or testimony developed and or delivered by Ayoob.
There is a reason for that.
But babble on like a jackwagon if you want. You've had your attention.

Clambo
It is obvious from your attacks that you know absolutely nothing about M.A.
30 Plus years of dedicated research, experimentation, writing and training in a single field tells me he is far from a layman.

Your endless infantile whining and groundless hatred tells me you have serious self-esteem issues and are easily threatened by any person in any position of authority, even when that person does not know you exist.
As for your insistance on demanding other PPL's Qualifications (another sign that you are very insecure and 'projecting') know that I am a trained and qualified health care provider.
Say hello to my ignore button

Gee Clambo, perhaps you could give us a bibliography of just a dozen of the books/articles or a quick summary of preparation for courtroom testimony involving shootings or a couple of self-defense videos that you have commercially made available to the public.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top