JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Evidently Massad Ayoob ( a god to many here I suspect ) was involved in a helicopter crash in January. I'm glad he's ok but not looking forward to hearing how his vest saved his life for the next 15 years as was the case with his Jeep crash. Mr. Ayoob is the world's foremost expert on gunfighting without ever having been in a gunfight.

Skills to avoid the conflict are of greater value. A "gun fight" and lethal force is the last resort of a failure. Wrong place, wrong time, wrong attitude, etc.
Never having to be in a "gun fight" is a good thing.

Perhaps Ayoob has never been in a gunfight because he never gave the bad guys a chance (to have a gunfight against him).

Taking bad guys to jail I've had some tell me they thought about trying "something", (escape, assault) but thought differently because of the way I carried myself. Perhaps this same sort of thing has happened to Ayoob?

Not being in a gunfight is not a bad thing. I'd say Ayoob subscribes to the notion of pray for peace, prepare for war.

As I said, a god to many of you. Keep reading your gun magazines. Doesn't it seem just a little creepy that guys like him have built an entire industry on your fears ? Anyone who spends that much time practicing for a " lethal force conflict " wants to shoot someone. Deep down, in that place that knows the truth....wants to kill someone to prove their manhood.

Anyone who spends that much time practicing for a " lethal force conflict " wants to shoot someone. Deep down, in that place that knows the truth....wants to kill someone to prove their manhood.

An ignorant statement driven by envy and inadequacy, you should feel complete now that your work here is done.
You can go back to watching The View and beating your chub until the Piers Morgan show is on.

Where did you get your psychiatric training exactly ? BTW I don't spend much time practicing to kill people. Can I shoot ? Yes, but I don't see a bad guy, zombie, or mob behind every bush. In other words I don't live my life in irrational fear.
P.S. You forgot to call me fat or imply I had a small penis or had a deep Freudian need to bubblegum my mother.

Lots of disrespect round here towards Ayoob and fellow posters.

And no he's not a god to me either, I'm agnostic.

Anyway, Clambo you're now the only person on my ignore list. From just this one thread you started.

Enjoy the spring weather hater.

Goodbye.

Lots of disrespect round here towards Ayoob and fellow posters.

And no he's not a god to me either, I'm agnostic.

Anyway, Clambo you're now the only person on my ignore list. From just this one thread you started.

Enjoy the spring weather hater.

Goodbye.

Good idea........

Where did you get your psychiatric training exactly ? BTW I don't spend much time practicing to kill people. Can I shoot ? Yes, but I don't see a bad guy, zombie, or mob behind every bush. In other words I don't live my life in irrational fear.
P.S. You forgot to call me fat or imply I had a small penis or had a deep Freudian need to bubblegum my mother.
your the one that mentioned that. since you brought it up are/is it true:s0140:

My surgeon is an expert on open-heart bypass procedures, yet he has never had one himself.
Does that make him a quack?

that's actually a horrible analogy. I'm sure your surgeon has done many bypass procedures before, which would make him an expert. To proclaim said surgeon an expert while he was still going to med school would be a better comparison

Ayoob is a highly respected expert on self defense/lethal force. If the troll/OP had half a wit he would of educated himself on the works of Ayoob and the respect he has within the industry.
No one single person is the be all end all of the subject. The fact is, the depth and quality of his research is impressive and a solid benefit to those who have had to defend themselves with deadly force.
Furthermore, practicing your skills does not mean you are drooling over shooting someone. It means you have a practical approach towards a potential encounter. It also means you have found an enjoyable hobby that has a practical application.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top