JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No surprise to me, since they were trying to pressure my son into giving up his guns for custody sharing. His soon to be ex-wife was/is concerned about his guns, but her concern is not about gun safety. She is trying to use the guns as reason for no custody. He is a firearms instructor in the military and is extremely safety conscious! He was even asked, why would he want to put his guns before his children. This was in the fricking liberal state of Massachussets! He answered that he was not putting his guns before his children, that was their assumption. WTH?

It really boggles my mind. Why doesn't the police force just pack up and leave and tell the school to hire their own private unarmed security guards, because that's basically what the police officers are at that point

You know how City Governments like to advertise big tax breaks to big, massively profitable Corporations like Amazon, but actually are screwing their ratepayers and businesses ?...
... Well, this is kinda like that!
Liberal Colleges using virtue-signalling to advertise for mass shooters, at the expense of actual safety. :rolleyes:

It amazes me.... like, are they trying their hardest to be the next victim school in the hopes of gaining millions in funding, awarding damages to families, and taking the gun manufacturers and such to court, and blaming the unarmed police for failing to stop them with stern words?:rolleyes:
Reminds me of Demolition Man.... my how prescient it was.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top