Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mass Shooting or Terrorist Attack

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by hollowbase, Dec 3, 2015.

1. hollowbase

hollowbase Oregon Member

If it happens in Paris it's called a terrorist attack, if it happens in California it's called a mass shooting. At a time when we need to be armed for our own protection they want more gun control. I think we need some stupidity control.

2. nammac

nammac I-5 Corridor - West of Portland Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Because the POTUS won't incriminate his own. Treason!

41Slinger and oknow like this.
  3. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

This is a simple case of "workplace violence".... Nothing to see here. More gun control required. Don't look behind the curtain at the massive IED cache in the house. These were not white right wing nut jobs who commit acts of terror. Obviously the guns went off by themselves and cannot be trusted.

4. Slobray

Slobray Yelm, WA Well-Known Member

"Terrorist Attack" that used a "Mass Shooting" to terrorize American citizens.

Ray

etrain16 and PiratePast40 like this.
  5. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

And this is why I carry two firearms daily and a long arm when I travel further than 50 miles.

This stuff can happen at any time and is a very real threat. The race riots and roving gangs down town are also a very real threat and they too can attack at any moment.

Sadly, we're going to see more of this.. And all the "gun control" in the world is going to stop it.

etrain16 likes this.
  6. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

It did involve a Man and his Wife.

Could it be domestic abuse? :s0037:

Slobray and etrain16 like this.