JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If it happens in Paris it's called a terrorist attack, if it happens in California it's called a mass shooting. At a time when we need to be armed for our own protection they want more gun control. I think we need some stupidity control.

This is a simple case of "workplace violence".... Nothing to see here. More gun control required. Don't look behind the curtain at the massive IED cache in the house. These were not white right wing nut jobs who commit acts of terror. Obviously the guns went off by themselves and cannot be trusted.

And this is why I carry two firearms daily and a long arm when I travel further than 50 miles.

This stuff can happen at any time and is a very real threat. The race riots and roving gangs down town are also a very real threat and they too can attack at any moment.

Sadly, we're going to see more of this.. And all the "gun control" in the world is going to stop it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top