JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My son in school was always for the underdog, when kids were being picked on or having racism issues. He would always confront the bully or bullies even if there was more then one.
He asked me one day how he could handle this, (pretty mature for a 12 year old).
As this last bully didn't back down and was allot bigger then him, and said he was going to kick his bubblegum.
I told him, tell they kid this, " you might kick my butt, but I am going to hurt you real bad before its over" He used that mentality all thru school and never threw one fist. I told him no matter what that kid does do not stop until he is down or knocked out.
I told him that bully has just as much to worry about as you do. But he needs to know this.
It is also why I am not afraid of any man, not because I am a badass. Because I wont stop until the situation is resolved and in my past I have not. often coming out bruised and sore, but as they say you should have seen the other guy.

POINT: The powers that be may think they will just come and take them, I have news for them. The American patriot, both man and woman, are not going to roll over, these are the same people that our military, police and MMA fighters etc are made from. It would be our governments ignorance to think people would roll over. I can not name one member here that is a patriot that would do so. They may make us bleed, but be hurt real bad in the process is my opinion.

( disclaimer, I am not suggesting anyone commit civil unrest, but be prepared)

Last Edited:
nc_oc=AQng3xZK1T2eRmHs37EJ6nGvIruBWs0L1DtFnoxrGChDNI4qS0bunbvP_qfksr1Zo-Q&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

So sick of seeing these kinds of things, in any place. Thoughts for the victims and families.

(And, indeed, another "gun control success story." I have family down in Argentina and owning firearms legally is significantly more obnoxious than here. Yet their murder rate is still higher than the US.)

I blame global warming:rolleyes::oops:o_O:eek::confused:

According to the E.U studies of climate change, we are going to suffer greater numbers of violent attacks becaue folks are hotter!:rolleyes:
The WHO studies say greenhouse gas emissions are causing glacier melt off, rising seas, and increased temps, so turn the A/C to 11 and stop bubbleguming!

Besides, there is an up side here, more women wearing bikinis, though that could also be a down side, more women wearing bikinis!:eek:

Seriously, these violent attacks are a result of a failed system of mental health treatment. People are self focused and no longer interact with each other! But those damm gunz keep on killing!

The guns didn't change, the people did.

Gotta fix the people....

Unless the UK is the direction we all wanna go and I like my kitchen knives and the spoon what was up with the confiscation of the spoon?
Getting "the spoon" can be kind of you know, ugly. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads