JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would think the easiest way to insure mass shootings don't happen would be to eliminate target rich areas? By that... do away with "gun free zones"

After all, when was the last time a gun show witnessed massacres of people, because there were so many guns and ammo around, up to no good!? :rolleyes:

Man I would love to see some of the actuary reports the insurance companies have for this. I bet it would be eye opening. One thing insurance companies are really good at is estimating risk.

I would think the easiest way to insure mass shootings don't happen would be to eliminate target rich areas? By that... do away with "gun free zones"

After all, when was the last time a gun show witnessed massacres of people, because there were so many guns and ammo around, up to no good!? :rolleyes:
Yup.

"The problem" is societal, not the tools used by evil doers. Whatever those tools may be.

Until that "problem" is truly recognized & dealt with, it will continue.

-As an oversimplified example, fellons SHOULD have all rites & privelages once they have served there time & are back in society. However our current criminal justice system is so bogus CURRENTLY that such is not possible.

Similar goes along with folks with mental health issues. Many are functional, some are not. Those which are not, shouldn't be out & about.

In my opinion.

That kind of policy will be a PURE money-maker for underwriters as you have a better chance of winning the lottery and being struck by lightning seven consecutive times on your way to cash in the winning ticket than you are to be involved in any kind of shooting, let alone a "mass shooting".

:rolleyes:

That kind of policy will be a PURE money-maker for underwriters as you have a better chance of winning the lottery and being struck by lightning seven consecutive times on your way to cash in the winning ticket than you are to be involved in any kind of shooting, let alone a "mass shooting".

:rolleyes:

Fear sells...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top