JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the Penguin writes: That seems to be a problem only you straight people have. Well, actually that is not true. I do have a few gay friends that are divorced from women.

not true at all. I've read of more than one high profile homosexual "divorce" case, usually noteworthy because of child custody/visitation issues and/or property distribution.

the base issue has nothing to do with what sort of relationship has dissolved, rather it is of one party's drive to control, to force their will upon another.

I agree, I wouldn't want to be in it either, but how many hands does he have and how good is he, especially if you have the element of surprise? Didn't this happen inside and therefore at "relatively" close range? He may have had "tunnel vision" looking for his wife.

I'd have to try if I had the chance. It beats just standing there and then dying...

$.02

Not sure what the confusion is but I was referring to his three guns and two hands. I would think that all of those guns might actually hinder his movement and even distract him trying to "balance" them. ??

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top