JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You hear now the mayor of chicago wants to ban weapons because of the ft hood shootings???
What a jerk. You know if more people (good people that is) carried then this wouldn't happen, and if it didn't not nearly as many people would die.
Some crack pot starts shooting and some good guy would blast him.
Of course good people go bad too.
I've carried at work when I had to go in after hours, and their have been shootings in places similar to where I work in other towns it's kind of a breeding ground for dirtbags, but I'm thinking about starting to everyday. I could easily put it in my bag and leave it in my office (my office is always locked and only me and my boss have the combo which I change every month.)
One of my buddies carries at work does the same thing and I'm starting to think he's got the right idea.

I hate people......

This report says it took 10 minutes (another says 20) for police to arrive!:huh::s0001:

Not true. First officers were on scene in under 2 minutes.

Not nearly fast enough to prevent anything from happening.

Sadly the attention of this will not be focused on individuals being responsible for their own safety. Rather all we will hear from the MSM and politicians is that we need more gun control.

The bible says thou shalt not murder.. The Quran says that you shall die if you don't murder. I guess he wasn't really a CHristian, perhaps he should have joined up with Major Hasan, then he could have received 72 virgins for his deed instead of burning in the eternal fire forever for taking an innocent life.

You know, this whole think about 72 virgins isn't such a great deal if you really believe in the afterlife. They're only virgins once, and eternity is a mighty long time...;)

You know, this whole think about 72 virgins isn't such a great deal if you really believe in the afterlife. They're only virgins once, and eternity is a mighty long time...;)

they are renewable virgins, but you "get" to share them with your family. at least that is my understanding. maybe there is a Muslim member who can explain it to us.

.308, pistol grip shotty, .45 not a three gun match I want to be in.

I agree, I wouldn't want to be in it either, but how many hands does he have and how good is he, especially if you have the element of surprise? Didn't this happen inside and therefore at "relatively" close range? He may have had "tunnel vision" looking for his wife.

I'd have to try if I had the chance. It beats just standing there and then dying...

$.02

I agree, I wouldn't want to be in it either, but how many hands does he have and how good is he, especially if you have the element of surprise? Didn't this happen inside and therefore at "relatively" close range? He may have had "tunnel vision" looking for his wife.

I'd have to try if I had the chance. It beats just standing there and then dying...

$.02
Remember the assailant is focusing on the entire scene, if they are focused at all, whereas a defender need only focus on the assailant. In a situation like this it only takes a split second for one armed person with a .380 to change the outcome of the day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top