JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man everyday it's something else and it angers me.

I can't believe there are this many idiots amoung us, PLEASE!!!
Just start killing yourself and leave everyone else alone. I already hate going to work. If someone busts in there and shoot me I'm going to be even more pissed.

This is all the cranky stupid liberals need to further their agenda. These people are giving them every reason to get those gun restrictions past.

Man everyday it's something else and it angers me.

I can't believe there are this many idiots amoung us, PLEASE!!!
Just start killing yourself and leave everyone else alone. I already hate going to work. If someone busts in there and shoot me I'm going to be even more pissed.

This is all the cranky stupid liberals need to further their agenda. These people are giving them every reason to get those gun restrictions past.
That is why I carry at work...and I know of one other employee that does also. They can't shoot both of us first. :)

These people are giving them every reason to get those gun restrictions past.
just when we need them most.

That is why I carry at work...and I know of one other employee that does also.
My employer doesn't even want us to have a loaded firearm in our cars. My I think my boss suspects I carry. It has become a "don't ask, don't tell" think.

<broken link removed>

Has anyone heard about this yet. This is exactly why I am wanting to get my chl. Its such a shame and may god be with the families of the victims

I work not far from the area of the shooting, we use that facility for our urine sample drug screens. There are several office buildings in the complex. I wonder how many
file apps for CCW this week. Handgun sales will be on the up as well.
Hopefully we dont hear of any more this week.

It seems that every time there is a mass shooting, the media gush on and on about it and this seems to show some people that it is a cool way to get attention. At least, there are usually copy-cat crimes following the event that are very similar.

I really have to wonder what happened in the last 10 years to make people go from going outside and beating the piss out of each other to solve a problem then go get a beer together to just shooting anything that moves. Is your life really that bad??!?!

Every time something like this happens it just makes more and more people start thinking about Gun Control.

Every time something like this happens it just makes more and more people start thinking about Gun Control.
I think we would be better served if people started thinking about population control instead of gun control. As in telling some people they are way too stupid/unstable to breed or raise children.

I heard this guy was Christian too, just like the Bosnian Serbs, the Italian fascists, David Koresh, Jim Jones, and the German nazis.

We should look more carefully at white male Christians. Maybe reconsider them for service in the military? After Ft. Hood, and 60 years of solid evidence that they're dangerous, it's worth thinking about.

I think it said near the intersection of Martinazzi and Warm Springs. Maybe Mohawk?

I have a client next to the post office.

The media coverage of all these shootings is working - don't expect it to let up. Soon everyone you know who is impartial about guns will be questioning how easy it is to get a gun and why there isn't more regulation. Here it comes...

This report says it took 10 minutes (another says 20) for police to arrive!:huh::s0001:

http://www.oregonlive.com/tualatin/..._bullets_flying_at_tualatin_lab_shooting.html

People, if you've ever been on the fence about getting your CHL and carrying, then hear this wake up call. The police are not going to protect you. They're barely going to respond in a timely manner. Take responsibility for your life and the lives of those around you into your own hands.

I heard this guy was Christian too, just like the Bosnian Serbs, the Italian fascists, David Koresh, Jim Jones, and the German nazis.

We should look more carefully at white male Christians. Maybe reconsider them for service in the military? After Ft. Hood, and 60 years of solid evidence that they're dangerous, it's worth thinking about.

The bible says thou shalt not murder.. The Quran says that you shall die if you don't murder. I guess he wasn't really a CHristian, perhaps he should have joined up with Major Hasan, then he could have received 72 virgins for his deed instead of burning in the eternal fire forever for taking an innocent life.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top