JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I'm bringing friends to the range, I'll often toss cases into the back of the truck rather than fish around for a bunch of boxes. We can pick out what we need when we get there. I'll shoot the loose boxes up soon enough.
Shooting steel with 17 round magazines eats up the pile pretty quick.

Hey, thanks for your service. We know what we did to your mind and way of thinking...freedom and all, but now your way of thinking is dangerous. We made you dangerous and now you're a problem. Time to lock you up.

Lucky for us, we can say anything, high power or high capacity is implicitly dangerous to the public. It isn't but we can say it and they'll repeat it.

Bragging that your apartment is a great sniping perch is more than a little dumb. Getting in an altercation with other residents and building security to the point where they call the cops is idiotic.
I suspect he is still 'in' the Army in his mind anyway. He probably cannot make the distinction between civilian life and the military.

I suspect he is still 'in' the Army in his mind anyway. He probably cannot make the distinction between civilian life and the military.
Or... possibly, overreacting neighbors, that possibly have been brainwashed in commifornia for decades?

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads