JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is a portion of the populace who wants to be sure that those who have died in mass murders and those who could die in mass murders, don't die for nothing:

Example: 'Politicize my death': Twitter users speak out in wake of deadly mass shootings

Let me suggest that those who have died or may die, have done so that others can enjoy the freedom we have in this country. They may not have done it voluntarily but it is the result. If we lived in a country locked down and void of freedoms, some of the victims may still be alive. The price of freedom is sometimes paid with lives and not only the lives of soldiers.

And deaths from gun violence are at super low levels, with less guns in the hands of those that need them as protective tools that number could be much much higher.

In fact with us having the largest prison population in the world I would say, it would be.

I'll take dangerous scary liberty any day over slavery, violence, and oppression at the hands of the state.

And deaths from gun violence are at super low levels, with less guns in the hands of those that need them as protective tools that number could be much much higher.

In fact with us having the largest prison population in the world I would say, it would be.

I'll take dangerous scary liberty any day over slavery, violence, and oppression at the hands of the state.

Yes, I too choose the dangerous wilderness of freedom and liberty over the illusion of "safety" that's being offered within a cage.... o_O

I am baffled by the position so many take given the evidence. The fear of guns is very small in this country. Police or soldiers can walk around and no one is afraid. Understandably. Someone you don't know with a gun should raise some suspicion. But we in a free society have to take our own precautions for everything. One size fits all doesn't work in a country as big as ours.

Death happens...
Some deaths affect us more , some not so much and some not at all.

I dislike whenever someone uses the death of a person or people to further their agenda...no matter who or what agenda.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top