Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Mass murder victims didn't die for nothing.

arakboss

Reactions
There is a portion of the populace who wants to be sure that those who have died in mass murders and those who could die in mass murders, don't die for nothing:

Example: 'Politicize my death': Twitter users speak out in wake of deadly mass shootings

Let me suggest that those who have died or may die, have done so that others can enjoy the freedom we have in this country. They may not have done it voluntarily but it is the result. If we lived in a country locked down and void of freedoms, some of the victims may still be alive. The price of freedom is sometimes paid with lives and not only the lives of soldiers.

WoodsPlinker

Reactions
And deaths from gun violence are at super low levels, with less guns in the hands of those that need them as protective tools that number could be much much higher.

In fact with us having the largest prison population in the world I would say, it would be.

I'll take dangerous scary liberty any day over slavery, violence, and oppression at the hands of the state.

And deaths from gun violence are at super low levels, with less guns in the hands of those that need them as protective tools that number could be much much higher.

In fact with us having the largest prison population in the world I would say, it would be.

I'll take dangerous scary liberty any day over slavery, violence, and oppression at the hands of the state.

Yes, I too choose the dangerous wilderness of freedom and liberty over the illusion of “safety” that’s being offered within a cage.... o_O

Reactions
I am baffled by the position so many take given the evidence. The fear of guns is very small in this country. Police or soldiers can walk around and no one is afraid. Understandably. Someone you don't know with a gun should raise some suspicion. But we in a free society have to take our own precautions for everything. One size fits all doesn't work in a country as big as ours.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online