JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I have a childhood friend who is a high level freemason. Just before the stock market crash of march 2020, he warned me about it in December 2019.

If you havent woken up yet, covid is BS and there is no "pandemic". COVID is being used to bring forth the Great Reset... Do NOT take the vaccine at any cost..

Now moving forward... I'm going to keep this SUPER short.. I dont have time to write a long story about what is about to happen..

Anyway, he contacted me again, just recently and told me that the 2nd stage is about to begin. As you all know, the markets dropped hard yesterday because of the BS news about the African Variant.. The African variant is 100% BS, so don't fall for it... Yesterday was the start of stage 2.

This Monday Nov 29 will be the day everyone will get caught off guard. Nov 29 is the 333rd day of the year. thus, only 33 days remaining until the end of the year. That day is VERY special to Freemasons. 33 is the highest masonic rank. Not only that, on the Roman Calendar, November was the 9th month of the year. Novem means 9 in latin.

the day 29 = 11, since 2+9 = 11

hence, November (9).... (2+9) = 11

9/11....

Think this is a coincidence?? Monday also happens to be "cyber monday"

Remember Klaus Scwabb warned that a Cyber attack will be coming.... see link below.

That being said, expect the markets to lock limit down on that day. and expect something major...From Nov 29 - Dec 10 will be absolute hell.

If you arent 100% out of the markets by the opening bell on monday, you will get slaughtered... The Great Reset is here. Do not be a FOOL and buy the dips, you will get slaughtered. My childhood friend told me the Dow will drop to below 10,000 by the time this is all done.

I trust my childhood friend with my life. He warned me about 2008 and 2020 and now he is warning me again.

The only thing that is a safe haven is physical gold and silver. Your 401k, money in your bank account will be wiped out. Once the news hits the mainstream media this week, grocery stores will once again be empty.. If you havent stocked up, do it now...

Do what you want with this info. I will be heading to my bug out location tomorrow morning. My internet is crappy up there. I most likely wont post in a while.

I hope you take this info seriously. You will know by Monday if this is true or not.

:s0092: Sadly the vast majority just do not care. It probably does not help that so many even before the net loved to run around screaming the sky was falling. Ever since Al G invented the net it has been full of more of this. The reason we have what we have is we have been too comfortable for too long. Most are not going to hear things are going the wrong way because they don't want to. So all we can do is watch and see if people in mass learn anything when they start to feel some pain for what they asked for.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top