JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
good-job-53f2066b858f7.jpg

It's just a stupid mask, who cares? Not worth pulling a gun or even just being combative in general.

Now if .gov was forcing everyone to wear condoms I might have to go full tacticool......

:D

Muh freedoms. But he forgot about the right of the business to refuse service. I bet he could have convinced them to deliver it to him outside but instead he had to wave a gun around. I'm sure the left media will eat this up.

On the bright side......he probably saved $14.26 by getting kicked out instead of buying half a cup of yogurt, some frozen gummy worms, and a few stale Oreo cookie crumbs. He was probably angry because he had 11 of 12 on his punch card and he was ready for his free [$160 invested] yogurt. As you can tell I feel a little jaded about the pay by the weight yogurt shops. I blame my children!

Trying to do the Pauly Shore wheezing the juice impersonation like in Encino Man:

You can't do that with a mask on! The employee is just too young to remember and appreciate sophomore humor.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top