JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think they are saying $1500 for the Bushmaster (civilian) version and Remington is making the military rifle. However I would not count on seing one until they are done trying to get the military contract, that may or may not exsist.

Very disappointing is the elimination of the 7.62x39mm option. 6.8mm and 6.5mm will be long gone before I hit the grave and there will still be a world of 7.62x39ammo left when those two calibers fade into oblivion.

FUTURE WEAPONS talked about having it because it has more lethality and ability to operate in enemy territory w/o ammo resupply issues or leaving the signature 5.56 cases around. I like the AK round but I would like to have something that shoots it more accurately than an AK but with more reliability than the AR system. I will not consider buying this any longer. I might have to look into the XCR for now.

Thanks all, this is exactly the conversation I was wanting. The XCR seems to offer (both 5.56 and 7.62) the functionality I was looking for. Northwest Firearms is the best!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top