JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The idea was to get a MAS 36 and turn it into a sort-of French sniper like the one in the top photo. Started sanding the pistol grip off, got a Yugo pistol grip to add and then realized I had a bunch of guns that I was working on and would more than likely never finish. It is counter bored (but they all are), has the bayonet,

It will come with the Yugo grip, an M1 carbine sring that can be used to reduce the trigger pull ( MAS 36 Terrible Trigger Resolution ) and I will toss in a box of what I think is Syrian ammo.
Replacement stocks, should you want to put it back to original configuration, are easy to come by. Only $25.00 at Apex
<broken link removed>
No drill scope mounts are now available from S & K Scope Mounts Home Page - rifle scope, scope mounts, Insta-Mount, SKulptured Mounts

It was supposed to end up looking like this:
00012.jpg

And here is the gun for sale:
MAS36_1.jpg
MAS36_2.jpg
MAS36_3.jpg
MAS36_5.jpg
MAS36_4.jpg

Vinnie-

Please edit your profile so that your city and state are listed. This has become an issue and is going to be addressed by Joey this weekend. On Monday we start locking threads with ads like yours.

SF-

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.