JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An alternate route to get to the top was listed earlier today, but I can't seem to find it ...
The alternate route is from Hwy 20 to Burnt Woods Road to West Mary's Peak Road (past Harlan) to GL Ridenour to NFD 30 to Mary's Peak Road (NFD 3010). Seems to take hours, but it'll get you there if you're not in a hurry and have a vehicle with good ground clearance. Personally, I'd rather poke my eye out with a sharp stick than have to go that route.

May 6, 2012 - Update on Mary's Peak - Both gates on Mary's Peak Road are now open. Most of the road is clear of snow, but the last mile or so is still blocked by heavy snow, so there's no vehicle access to the viewpoint parking lot or the summit trailhead right now. The good news (for shooters) is that the road is clear past the gravel pit, and clear past the turnoff to NFD 30. The not so good news it that the popular shooting areas are already all littered up with stuff left by a few inconsiderate bozos, so please, when you shoot, clean up your stuff, so the general public doesn't get the idea that all shooters are inconsiderate bozos.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top