JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Concealed carry setback reveals dangers of plowing new legal ground

A legal setback for the rights of armed citizens issued Thursday by the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals underscores the dangerous legal ground that Second Amendment defenders are plowing, because they are bound to hit rocks, if not boulders, somewhere in the field.

<broken link removed>

Heller could have been one such setback. We're 'lucky' that it was 5-4 in favor. It could easily have gone the other way. Still, unsuccessful effort is still better than no effort at all. Regroup and try again.

Keith

Heller could have been one such setback. We're 'lucky' that it was 5-4 in favor. It could easily have gone the other way. Still, unsuccessful effort is still better than no effort at all. Regroup and try again.

Keith

Yup. 5 to 4 is way to close for comfort.

Every time I see that 405k CPL number, its music to my ears. We need MOAR ! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

What's "MOAR"?

I MIGHT have spent a few nights on 4chan in the past.

:D

From know your meme.

The counterpoint to do not want; and the drinking buddy of sauce, MOAR is an expression of interest and desire, indicating the poster wishes more of the same or similar type of content thus provided.

More of a demand than a polite request, sources indicate its not just a throwback to the heady days of 1337speak when deliberate mispeelings were all the rage, but rather is a roar for more

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I MIGHT have spent a few nights on 4chan in the past.

:D

From know your meme.

The counterpoint to do not want; and the drinking buddy of sauce, MOAR is an expression of interest and desire, indicating the poster wishes more of the same or similar type of content thus provided.

More of a demand than a polite request, sources indicate its not just a throwback to the heady days of 1337speak when deliberate mispeelings were all the rage, but rather is a roar for more
Hmmm... I just use "MORE"!

Great article Dave.

Is it just me or does anybody else notice that when pro-2A people lose a case we quietly describe our next steps and move on?

If this decision had gone the other way the anti's would have been out frothing at the mouth and screaming about the children.

Great article Dave.

Is it just me or does anybody else notice that when pro-2A people lose a case we quietly describe our next steps and move on?

If this decision had gone the other way the anti's would have been out frothing at the mouth and screaming about the children.
Emotional pleas, vitriol, and skewed statistics are about the only tools they have.

Emotional pleas, vitriol, and skewed statistics are about the only tools they have.

No, you forgot the mainstream press. My colleagues. They are a tool. But I've spent the past dozen years working on that, at least around here. It seems to have had some beneficial effect with a fair number of reporters. There are a few I can't tolerate, but only a few.

Great article Dave.

Well, we do what we do. They do what they think they can get away with.

Thanks everybody for your kind remarks and for reading my screed. Hope you all remember to click the "like" button.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top