JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 2 sets of MARPAT BDUs. One in Woodland and one in Desert. The Woodland is practically new, looks like it was never worn. The Desert one has some wear but still very much serviceable.

These are Small-Regular.

While, I do fit them, they are tight on me. I am 5'9-10'' ish, 180 lbs with a 32 inch waist in jeans. Athletic build.

I removed the name of the Marine I bought these off of. However the US Marines name tape remains. I'd only like to sell these so I can fund a set that will better fit me.

$50 each set. (top and bottom) or $90 for both

Trades that interest me include.

Ammo: 9mm, .45 ACP, 5.56/.223, 7.62x39, 5.45x39
Mags: AK-74 Mags
AR Stuff: Black original ergo grip, LPK, ALG Defense Combat Trigger, Pistol Buffer Tube, H2 buffer, Phase 5 Bolt Catch, Raptor Charging Handle, Carbine Buffer assy, MBUS set (black)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top