JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF

A portion of all sales will be donated to OFF the individual recall efforts in Oregon, and NWFA and maybe the NRA if I feel extra generous. As of right now I feel that focusing my limited funds in Oregon is my priority.

So, after visiting and calling several local gun shops today I decided that I am going through the safe and listing anything I might possible think about moving in the future before we have UBC, for the weekend. I have two ar's, rifles, handguns and a shotgun listed in their respective forums also. If these don't sell, I don't want to deal with FFL's and these will just go back in the safe.

All sales have to be completed by Sunday (5-3-15) at 7pm. FTF Gresham Fred Meyer or willing to travel some for the right deal or if I can schedule multiple deals at same time and location.

A look at Oregon state ID and Bill of sale for my records.

Pics on my phone and can be emailed or text, I will try to get them up by Saturday afternoon.

Marlin youth sized single shot bolt action 22lr.
$150 OBO FTF Gresham Fred Meyer

Trades
Ammo maybe....

20150501_142852.jpg

Last Edited: