JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$180
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Camas
State
Washington
Looking to sell my XT-22. Comes with one 7 round magazine. The bluing has some wear and surface rust, and the wood stock has some dings, but overall the rifle is in great condition and has only had around 600 rounds through it. I upgraded the factory polymer magazine well, to an aftermarket aluminum one, as the factory ones are known to crack eventually. Selling it because I have half a dozen .22s and hardly shoot this one. Looking to sell ftf in the Vancouver/Camas area, or trade for ammo (7.62x39, 9mm, .22lr, .223).

20210330_122303.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Can you post some pictures of just how much rust and where?
Assuming the dings are your usual small dents from safe knocks, range use etc... Right?
Any cracks or chips?
What is the inside action and barrel like? is it just external issues with the bluing?

Can you post some pictures of just how much rust and where?
Assuming the dings are your usual small dents from safe knocks, range use etc... Right?
Any cracks or chips?
What is the inside action and barrel like? is it just external issues with the bluing?
I tried my best to take pictures of both the wood, and rusting. The rust spots are so minor that they are hard to see with the naked eye, and I had a difficult time even taking pictures of them. They are more like "freckling" and occur in a few spots on the barrel and the receiver. The action and bore are in excellent condition with no signs of rusting. Wood dings are what I'd call "safe" wear. The most "major" flaw I found looking at the rifle again is that it looks like Marlin dented the wood around the front sling swivel when they installed it at the factory. Overall, the rifle is in very good condition.

20210403_163945.jpg 20210403_164027.jpg 20210403_163837.jpg 20210403_163824.jpg 20210403_170817.jpg

I tried my best to take pictures of both the wood, and rusting. The rust spots are so minor that they are hard to see with the naked eye, and I had a difficult time even taking pictures of them. They are more like "freckling" and occur in a few spots on the barrel and the receiver. The action and bore are in excellent condition with no signs of rusting. Wood dings are what I'd call "safe" wear. The most "major" flaw I found looking at the rifle again is that it looks like Marlin dented the wood around the front sling swivel when they installed it at the factory. Overall, the rifle is in very good condition.

View attachment 853943 View attachment 853944 View attachment 853945 View attachment 853946 View attachment 853951
Thanks that is a great explanation and inline with what i expected.
My Uncle is in Washougal so let me see about this. Am interested and considering getting a 22LR bolt gun. Like the fact that these are prepped for scope addition if desired as well.
Thanks for the pictures and details. Will be in touch. Not on NWF as often as WAguns so if you don't here back feel free to message me!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.