JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is funny that people who are so quick to run down the REP Marlins either forgot or didn't know about the dreaded Marlin jam that was common to the JM Marlins. Fixing the Dreaded Marlin Jam

Yeah the carrier is made of a metal that is too soft so that the snail cam on the lever starts to wear groove... but the new Remlins also have this problem as well, too soft a metal is still used on the carriers.. I purchased brand new carriers for my lever guns a long time ago but was also thinking of welding in a piece of hard metal and filing to fit so it wont wear out while I still live.

I stopped by the local Sportsmans warehouse today and saw that they had a new Remlin 1895 cowboy... Fit and finish was very nice, wish I would have had my pocket flashlight so I could have checked the barrel closer but everything looked very good.

Do 1895 cowboys come the pistol grip stock? with my joints its hard to use a straight stock lever gun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top