JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a 2017 Remlin 336Y. Fit finish and function will allow harvesting blacktails out here plus ring the gong at 100 yards with cast boolits. Cost was $325 after rebate. Great value. Not a JM, but it seems to work without any issues. Definitely modern manufacturing feel vs hand finished. It is just another tool for me.

Marlin%20butt%20cuff_zpsxdeyynsu.jpg

Used the all of the Remlin rebate to pay for threading. Now it is a silent deer killer with my Form1 can (and quiet gong ringer with cast boolits).

Marlin%20336Y_zpsfo5llput.jpg

Do yourself a favor and powdercoat those cast boolits or you'll be coating the inside of that can in no time flat. I can assume you're handloading to keep things subsonic?

Already converted over to PC in my .357 Rossi. Have not moved to 30-30 yet. I load subsonic and supers for 30-30 and both work nicely suppressed. It is basically a deer version of 300 blk. The 30-30 case is huuuge and you can do a lot with it.

Do yourself a favor and powdercoat those cast boolits or you'll be coating the inside of that can in no time flat. I can assume you're handloading to keep things subsonic?

I'm interested in having my 336Y threaded so I was searching around and stumbled on this post. Where did you get the barrel threaded? Did it require any modifications to the tube or relocating the front sight?

44 mag and 45 LC make great lever guns for shooting subs, I sold all my levers but shoot a encore rifle in .44 mag with subs and a suppressor.