JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two of these, and I need to thin the herd and make way for other projects.

The Marlin Papoose is a lightweight, takedown, magazine fed .22 rifle. Each rifle comes in it's own padded storage and carry case and assembly tool.

Until recently, the only drawback to the Papoose was the limited magazine capacity, but ProMag has recently released a 25 round magazine that us easy to reload and actually works..which is a delightful exception to my previous experiences with the ProMag brand.

Each rifle has a factory 7 round magazine and a 25 round ProMag.

The barrels on both rifles have been professionally threaded 1/2-28 for use with your muzzle device or suppressor and have a thread protector.

These are perfect for your Bug Out Bag, under the seat in your truck, or in the cabinet of your RV.

One is real nice, and has a scope. I want $350 for it. The other one has more dings and wear, and I want $310 for it

I only want to sell one, so I'll close the ad when one goes. Trades and offers considered.

FTF in Kalama, Wa. by4y7eja.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top