JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My daughter and I want to shoot at some of the .22 caliber 100 / 200 yard events and currently have stock Ruger 10/22s with 4x scopes so need to upgrade.

I have a bolt action Marlin model 882 SS .22 magnum for sale or trade. It has one magazine, fiber optic sights, micro groove, synthetic stock and is all stainless steel. That's how it came from Wal-mart a dozen years ago and I've fired only one shot through it. {killed the problem coyote and never needed it again}

$200 cash price or trade toward your target rifle.

Always willing to trade chainsaw carvings for gun stuff...
Wood Hacker Sculptures and Carvings

I will be at the Clark Rifle Range in Brush Prairie, WA the next 2 weekends and can bring the rifle along if anyone in that area is interested.

Marlin882SS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be carving in Arlington, WA this weekend {12-13 August} and can bring this along for sell or trade if you let me know you're interested in advance...

I have a really nice .22 I`d possibly trade for hand gun(s) if right deal was offered, not really into rifles at all though. Clerke stainless barrel,stainless receiver,,upper receiver aluminum,Blaster adjustable stock, it is top of the line target. you can drive tacks with it no pun intended, located 10 mis. from clark count rifles, in Vancouver

PICT0571.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.