JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an old Marlin Model 60. It has more sentimental value then actual value. My son is old enough and I pulled it out of the safe with the thought of giving it to him. I haven't even touched it in about 15 years. I did a basic function check and it didn't work.

I charged it and then pulled the trigger and nothing happened. I took it apart thinking maybe it needed a good cleaning. When I popped it apart a small torsion spring was loose inside. It doesn't look like a major fix by any means, but I don't know where that spring goes. It is obvious it is not one that is supposed to come out during a cleaning.

I was hoping that someone may know more then me about fixing it or maybe someone local that would fix it and not charge more then the value of the gun. Any suggestions, I can post pics if needed. Local for me would be Washington County Oregon.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Give Burt Christopherson a call. He works out of his basement to keep the overhead low, has reasonable rates, and is also a great guy. He lives in SW Hillsdale.
503-244-0305

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top