JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just your basic marlin with the squirrel stock, little blemishes here and there like you'd expect on a plinker. BSA is like new and has only been on there long enough to sight it in. For those who don't know, the BSA comes with a replaceable elevation turret and comes with turrets for the most common weights of .22 ammo. Just match the ammo to the turret and sight in at fifty yards. Rings are solid and not cheap aluminum crap. Shoots well and is in decent shape. I'd like $140 for the combo. Kinda need the money to replace my brass tumbler but might trade for a Mosin carbine, an inexpensive .22 pistol, a Henry .22 lever action or guns chambered in 9x18 makarov(money on my end is fine if necessary). Could also use an Ace stock and folding mechanism or other quality folder for a stamped AK. Price is pretty firm but feel free throw trades out there.

I'll do $80 for just the gun if I don't have to go any further than Burlington. I'm still at $130 for the combo otherwise I'll just put it on another gun. Thanks

I've been getting that a lot. That's always the way it works though, I see all kinds of stuff for sale down your way that I'd love to get my hands on.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.