JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Marlin model 36-R, the 36 preceded the 336 and was produce from 1937-1947. The 36 uses the squared bolt of the older models and basically looks like a bigger 1894, their pistol caliber carbine. I haven't dated this one but the serial is D21xxx. Previous owner said his grandpa used it for hunting so the finish is worn with some light speckling but the metal is in good shape and the stock is surprisingly nice for it's age. The buttpad is missing though and there is a little chip missing around the rear sling swivel hole. The rear site was replaced at some point but I do have an appropriate rear site and step elevator. Gun comes with a full box of winchester .32special ammo and a decelerator slip on pad.

That's about it, looking to get $325 Obo. No trades as I need the money to fix my truck. I'll be driving down to Puyallup tomorrow, otherwise I can meet as far south as Stanwood/Camano Is., possibly Marysville.