JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
An elderly friend of mine has a Marlin Model 336 (no other model designation markings) in a .35 Remington lever action carbine. It is in excellent condition, the wood has no significant marks on it, the action is smooth, the barrel is clean with no pitting and there is not one speck of rust anywhere on the rifle.

I've checked a few websites regarding year of manufacture and, while I am not sure if this is correct, they indicate it was made in 1969. This coincides with his story of when he purchased the firearm in New Jersey.

I am looking for the best website I can use to value this weapon for him in preparation for him to settle his estate and value his possessions.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what sites give the most accurate, and timely, valuations?

I can get pictures if that helps.

Thanks!

Maybe.....
You could just use The Blue Book of Gun Values. I doubt that any lawyer type person would dispute the book's listed values. I believe it's the same book that Cabela's uses when you try to sell them a firearm (less a % of course).

Aloha, Mark

IIRC....they also had an online version. But.....I don't use it. So, you're on your own with anything I've mentioned about this book.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews