JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Only a few years without this clambering they realize it is still greatly popular and bring back some new models in it. I'm in love!

Model 1894 CSBL

70433_Marlin-1894CSBL-SS_Order70433_0.png

I was just talking to a LGS owner the other day about this. He said the .357 Mag was always their best seller and couldn't understand why they stopped making them.

Only a few years without this clambering they realize it is still greatly popular and bring back some new models in it. I'm in love!

Model 1894 CSBL

View attachment 425336

Nice looking rifle but pricey. For that MSRP I hope they are not going to "cheap out" on the quality of the build as seems to be so prevalent these days. Damn that is a nice looking rifle though. As long as they do it right it should find a lot of buyers.

Just checking in to see if Marlin is bringing back quality control.:confused:

I found 2 x 45/70's at Cabelas... sadly both were jacked up :( front sight was canted, fit and finish was not good! The lever on one was so stiff the girl behind the counter couldn't even clear it...

I didn't get one obviously... o_O

Definitely triple check your marlins before you buy! :rolleyes:

I do want one in 357! Just waiting for dealer to get them in :D

Last Edited:
I love the idea of this gun, just don't know if I can trust the quality of Marlin lately. If it's good, I'd love to have a threaded model in stainless with that nice wood stock!

Didn't realize they ever stopped the line. 1894c is a wonderful companion piece to a .357 magnum pistol. Ammo is readily available, varied and relatively inexpensive. Extremely versatile pair of guns to own.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top