JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my Marlin Glenfield Model 60 .22lr rifle. This model is one that still has the 18-round tube magazine (before they were reduced to 15-round). This was my brother's rifle, he didn't want it so he gave it to me. I've had it for a number of years, but the stock was beat up from being stored in his closet. So, I refinished the stock 2 years ago, and went with a lighter color finish. Overall the rifle is in good condition, some nicks in the finish to be expected, but the gun functions flawlessly. It's had at most a few hundred rounds through it since it was made in 1983.

This would be a great plinking rifle, training gun for young folks, or even a great varmint rifle. It's got a 3/8" dovetail mount for a rimfire scope. I'm including a speed loader loaded with ammo (15 rounds x 8 tubes = 120 rounds total) to help get you started.

Price is $140

Sale will be FTF in the Portland Metro area. I'll need to see a current ODL and you must be at least 18 years old to purchase this rifle. CHL holders will be given preference.

If you're interested, please send me a PM (conversation). I can usually get back to you within 1-2 hours during the workday.

IMG_5738.jpg

IMG_5742.jpg

IMG_5746.jpg